Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We have had so much fun playing with family these past few weeks while we have been in Oregon and Washington. This last weekend we went to visit Ryan's grandparents for the Labor Day Weekend. I don't know who had more fun, Ethan or the Grandparents!? Sunday evening, Grandma Clark was able to sit Ethan down long enough to read some stories to him. The book was about an Elephant who gets the hiccups. For those of you who haven't seen, one of Ethan's greatest tricks is getting the hiccups. We couldn't resist, the picture opportunity and the video. I don't know how well you can see this, but, he is making himself hiccup as grandma is reading to him. I know, what fun!

"Thanks grandma for the great story!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris. I love your blog too. Ethan is so cute with the Hiccup story. I wish we all lived closer to each other so we could enjoy these moments as a family. I miss you guys. I look here frequently because I know how fast kids grow and how you have to appreciate every moment. Love you guys.
    Dar

    ReplyDelete