Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers


I wish that instead of just one day devoted to Fathers, that all fathers would be honored the same everyday. I am so blest to have such a devoted husband and father to our son Ethan. He has shown so much love to us. I am so grateful to have Ryan as the father of our child and future children. He shows patience, kindess and firmness.
Thanks to all the fathers out there giving and sacrificing for their families like my sweetie does for us. I love that Ryan and Ethan are two peas in a pod. They had so much fun being together after a week apart. Daddy we love you.

I am so grateful to have all of the fathers in my life. Thank you to all for your love and support and for allowing me to become the woman that I am today. Thank you for your encouragement and examples that have given me the wings to fly and do what I need to do. I love you all and I can not imagine a world without fathers in it. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Ethan is getting so big, what a cutie! You guys will have to take a trip to the beach to see us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this is cousin Jaime. This was a beautiful post. It looks like you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete