Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family vacation again

So much has happened and I am so far behind, I hope that this will catch some of you up. Mom got married this last June, and we were able to come home and spend some time. These are some of the pics from this last visit. Mom and Carlos and the family, minus my oldest sister and her family. We sure did miss them.







I love these pictures of Ethan. He had so much fun playing at Uncle Ben's house. We were playing on the Wii and Ethan had to have his turn. Really is there anything more adorable than a boy and being super happy. He found Kellee's Swifer and had to swifer the floor too. He has turned in to a ball of fun! We truly are blessed to have him in our lives.











These are probably some of the best pictures that I own. I love that Ethan is wanting to be just like his daddy. Some day I hope to have Ethan do his own playing on the Wii and then Ryan and him can just have fun and play.
While we were there, we spent the day with my Dad and the family in Moses Lake. Max and Walter and Ryan were playing ball and Ethan wanted to join in. So they humored him and let him play with them for a while. I love this!!! Ethan had so much fun palying ball with dad! Our little football player in the making. Can you be any cuter?!









No comments:

Post a Comment